I think i've found it. I am finally relaxing about homeschooling. We haven't been homebodies, so we're still getting the questions about why the kids aren't in school, but it's ok. No one has been rude about it....lately. ;) I am expecting another shipment of curricula in any day now, and am anxious for that. Or maybe it's the routine I crave again. We've enjoyed the break, but it would be very nice to have some sort of schedule to follow. I don't feel like i'm floundering so much if we know what to expect from the day.
My heart flutters have been back for a while. Not bad, just bothersome. So i've laid off the iced tea for a while, and am back on my magnesium supplements(Natural Calm), fish oil, vit. E and C. I feel better already, and it's only been a couple of days. I am sleeping better.
I think perhaps it's also time to search out some more natural options for household/personal care items. I notice that we spend a fortune on these things, and there has to be a better way. And really, it's fun.
In other news, our first summer camping outing is coming up. Next week we go to Wilton to camp and take advantage of the Elroy/Sparta bike trail. We can't wait!
No comments:
Post a Comment