


I can't tell you much about these pictures, as I was not there. But in the top picture, Matt and Colin are the two on the far right. I believe in the bottom picture, the boys are working on their sling-shot skills. Saturday and Sunday were the two days for camp this year, and it is the first year that Chase did not attend since we have been involved in Scouting. You see, he is now too "old" for it. So this was Colin's time with Dad, all to himself. It was cut short on Sunday though, as Matt had to return home to take Chase off to resident camp. Day camp is just that, during the day only. Resident camp is over-night, so they will return home on Wednesday, just in time to turn right around and leave for camp as a family until next Sunday. LOLLiz and I kind of get the short end of the stick here again, as she's too young to attend Day Camp with Colin, and as policies change she may not ever get to go. So she and I went to the movies and saw Kung Fu Panda. It was really cute, and we had fun. One more year to go, and she'll get to join Girl Scouts as a Daisy.
No comments:
Post a Comment