The Barthel Family

....LIVE....LOVE....LEARN....

Monday, June 2, 2008

Chase's Tornado!

The kids each made one of these...
Posted by The Barthel Family at 5:46 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

My Greatest Joys

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (15)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (6)
    • ►  June (8)
  • ►  2009 (1)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ▼  2008 (50)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ▼  June (17)
      • Day Camp 2008
      • Kiss My Face
      • My new pal...Sal.
      • Where's the Static?
      • Kitchen Magic
      • Pauquette Park
      • This is the road leading out to our old lot. I kn...
      • I hope you can see this, there's a whirlpool here....
      • Those of you that know 33, this is the big, new ho...
      • Flooding
      • Little mechanic...
      • Homeschool.....math!
      • Success?
      • Rainy Days...
      • What I love about summer...
      • Chase's Tornado!
      • Relax...
    • ►  May (22)

My Favorite Sites

  • Environmental Kids Club
  • Fat Brain Toys
  • Fun Brain
  • Learning Page
  • Life with Food Allergies
  • Poptropica
  • Rainbow Resource
  • Starfall

Who we are:

The Barthel Family
My name is Lori, and I have been married to Matt for 14 years. We have three children: Chase(12), Colin(9), and Elizabeth(6).
View my complete profile
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.